Saturday, March 10, 2007

Record Reviews

Oh yes... Been listening since I was a little kid... Been exploring albums from my past... And present... Gonna blogg on em as I think about it...
Recent listens...

AC/DC High Voltage - Their first record.. And best... Great blues hard rock...Bon Scott is amazing and the lyrics are way beyond the times... Sex and Rock and roll at it's best... "She gave me the jack"
Pink Floyd A Saucer Full of Secrets - Their 2nd record... One of my favorite Syd songs... And the end of his career with the band... The recording is kinda weak.. But the songs are undeniably bizzare... Even without Syd...
The Beatles 65 - Been into since the 2nd grade... Love the "fake steareo" on the vinal record. John Lennons "dylan" period... "Im a loser" and Pauls "Ill follow the sun" are 2 of my all time favorites.

0 comments: