Tuesday, July 08, 2008

I'm Lazy

I take chances- Running around around and around
I take chances - Feeling no troubles just listening to the outdoor sounds
I take chances - Alone in my room feel like a doomed out loony tune
I take chances - On the 4th of July flying red white and black balloons
And I'm Lazy

I take chances - Building fences around and around my soul
I take chances - Speeding around blasting Booze and the radio
I take chances - At the local strip bar asking girls why they feel this way
I take chances - Sitting at my table writing down the mistakes I've made
And I'm Lazy

I take chances - Watching my TV, the news the politial scenes
I take chances - Calling talk radio asking what it means to be free
I take chances - Alone in my room, slam dancing on my walls
I take chances - Crying out my eyes but feeling no pain at all
And I'm Lazy

0 comments: