Monday, September 29, 2008

Blogging Networking

I am still working on tips that I get from ProBlogger... Both the book and website... To make ANY extra income is gonna take tons of work . I try to post at least once per day on all my blogs... I am trying to build my writing skills and hopefully write on the side for a blog network or some other little paying gig.

I got laid off but am now working again...But at considerably less money... I am trying to consider this blogging as a "part time job" One that I enjoy instead of clearing carts at the local wal mart at night...

Have I made much money yet... Nope... My most popular blog..The hip opinion seems to have consistent daily visitors however...


2 comments:

Bryan J said...

Hi Dave, care to xlinks?

DaveStuff said...

Sure man... I can put you on one or all 3 of my blogs.
Cheers!
Dave