Saturday, February 28, 2009

New Blogging Tool

silver copy of a 1930 pennyImage via Wikipedia

What's up? Havin't posted on this blog much.. I'm always too busy either not blogging at all or concentrating on my 2 other blogs that tend to make me a few pennies per month...

Tonight I have been playing with a new blog tool Zemanta that seems to work rather well. I plan on using it in the future as I can use it to insert links and use pictures with links to others that will keep them from griping at me for useing their pictures and to add a little spice to my posts.

My personal life is in a wirlwind as usual but things seem to be changing a bit I think... I am looking towards God and other BIG changes could be coming about with love in the air... Hmmm?
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments: