Monday, July 27, 2009

Problem Roommates?

It can spoil a friendship... But it is never my intention to do that... Sometimes ya just gotta quit: Here is a public list of things that were troublesome to me.

No Payment
Have not been paid for at least 2 months. The agreement was to pay $75.00 per week. That equals to about $600.00 in unpaid room and board. Having somebody room in your house and not pay actually cost's money to the owner because of the use of resources.

Furniture Storage - Agreed to allow to have a "yard sale" to raise money... However the efforts were fleeting at best...The furniture (crap) was then simply stacked on the driveway for 2 months. This created a lot of clutter on front of the house. There was always the promise of "There's somebody coming for it", Or "I'm getting rid of it"...But it never happened... It will cost me more money to have it hauled off to the dump.

Laundry - Only washing 2 or 3 item at a time instead of a full load. Consistently using my detergent instead of your own. Rarely courteous enough to move our clothes to dryer. Instead, they just put my wet clothes into a basket or somewhere and use the washer.

Very Little Cleaning. Only cleaning the kitchen enough to cook . Unable to search for and find wash cloths or cleaning supplies to fully clean. Rarely thoroughly cleaning.

Using TV and Lights The TV and/or lights were on in most of the house at all times. Often leaving the house leaving 2 TV's running. Or on computer and leaving TV running. I am always walking behind then and turning off stuff.

Cigarettes. Always "buying" cigarettes off of me. If you are addicted to cig's then you need to buy your own at the store... Not from me. This has become annoying.

I'm sure there are plenty of things that you don't like too...That is fine, but because it is my house YOU have to leave. Now, I have edited this post to try and not sound like an asshole. I hope I have been successful...

You are a good friend... But a lousy roommate...

0 comments: