Friday, September 11, 2009

A Free Music Vacation

That's right folks. I was on a free music vacation from blogging about it. I guess you could say I was listening to a lot of internet radio. It was Labor day weekend and all. What can I say? I'm addicted.

But, I'm back again...Rambling about it.

This blog has been running unedited since 2003 when blogging was brand new. I had no idea it would be such the rage it is today.

When I went on this "free music" freakshow I changed the URL from it's original and lost my page rank. Oh well... But the old posts are still in tact. I suppose from time to time I'll continue to use this blog about my own ramblings and reviews of music and such.

Now... Just for the heck of it I'd like to share a song that my daughter turned me onto recently... The song, seemed a bit of a prophecy as right after I dug it a few times the situation was close to what actually happened.

The song is from Aimee Mann who I discovered was actually the singer of Till Tuesday back in the 80's

"Just one question before I die... When you fuck it up baby do I get my money back?"




0 comments: