Friday, October 28, 2005

Who's Web Project?

With so many web requests I get all the time it is hard for me to keep track of which project I am working on. I often get confused on so many things it is just pitiful.

  • Who’s project am I working on?
  • Who contacted me first?
  • Who has promised me some money?
  • Who gave me some money?
  • Who sent me the latest content?
  • Who was that who wanted a site?
  • Who’s project do I enjoy working on?
  • Who’s project is the most demanding?
  • Who was the last in line?
  • Who am I waiting on content from?
  • Who is the best free website designer?

The “Who” is one of my all time favorite bands! Dig it?

Bottom Line – If you are wondering where I am on your site you may want to email me and bug me because I often just get confused… Who are YOU?

0 comments: