Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Movies

Heck yea... Watchin' em..

  • Stoned - Terrible... Worst rock movie I've seen... Brian Jones murdered by the housekeeper? Is that what Jones looked like naked... Good grief that guy was naked a lot...
  • Spun - Brought back memories of my days as an outlaw... Although a bit far fetched and the camera made me dizzy sometimes..
  • The Da Vinci Code - The living daughter of Jesus Christ? Jesus never had sex silly...Rediculous, stupid and unbelievable.
  • JarHeads - Interesting but terrible script... 3 kings was a much better desert storm movie
  • Dead Mans Chest - See it... It's like star wars on the seas... Maybe better... Kudos
  • Rumble Fish - Filmed in Tulsa... Great camera work and direction... Good stuff.
Enjoying my little home TV and DVD player these days... I'll let ya know more later...

0 comments: