Friday, February 23, 2007

MySpace and other projects

I am in the process of playing with myspace as well as blogger and matching up the look of those services... I am revamping my web design site and will start doing websites as my side job/hobby to make some extra bucks to try and get my money situation fixed... Of course everybody has a money situation... There is just never enough....

That MySpace site is a trip... It's rather buggy... I notice at prime time in the evening I will recieve many error messages... They say they are being sent to the "technical group" to be fixed. But that site is the biggest thing on the net now... More hits than yahoo or google so I have heard. It is all funded by advertisements which I have never clicked on a single one...

Of course there is all about the security issues on myspace as well.. Never put stuff on there you wouldn't want you parents or boss to read... Just like blogging and stuff... Anybody can see it... Setting your mySpace profile to "private" is not sufficient... It is not an "encrypted" site...There are many hacks available on the net to get around that... Just some FYI for ya's...

Was going to the Midnight movie tonight.. But.. .My kids got the flu so we are just hanging out and getting well...
Peace and Joy..... Happy Weekendings!

0 comments: