Sunday, April 01, 2007

Movie Time 3

American Hardcore - I was playing in some of the clubs at the end of this era... I guess I didn't realize how violent it was... Of course it was here in Tulsa and near the end... It's to bad they didn't mention or have footage from this area of the country. A lot of those bands kinda sucked I thought... NOTA here in Tulsa was one of the best... (My opinion)
United 93 - Pretty scary stuff... If that is the way it actually went down... To do that now on a plane is of course impossible... And as a result we have to wait hours to fly at the airport... But how easily they took over that plane...Without even knowing English, is unbelievable.
Facing the Giants - Sure it made me feel good... Bad acting and all. I often wonder how that filmed earned a PG rating. It's funny too how when the team and coaches turned to God that they started winning and how everything got better... This of course is not necessarily taught in scripture. Is it?

0 comments: