Monday, October 01, 2007

More Death

Times of loss you know? Somebody from my new circle of friends died Friday morning from a car wreck... Another one's mother died today... People are hurting... I have experience first hand with death... I know why they say it is the most stressful event a person can go through...

And it continues for years....

I have known a lot of people who are fascinated with it... You see them walk around the malls.. You see it in music like Slayer... And in movies, books etc... The bible certainly talks about it.. In great detail.... Lots of death... Murder and war... Especially the old testament... It is certainly a problem. We all know that...

The bible has a solution... But somehow it doesn't always make it seem better... I believe it... But death will always somehow confuse me... Till I make that journey myself... And we all do...

0 comments: