Monday, December 31, 2007

2007 Review

  1. Got divorced in Jan. It was a short marrage.... What a struggle... But you can't always get what you want..But if you try sometime... Ya get what ya need... Those days seem like a dream to me now... I think I saw her during the holidays at a restaurant...She sent me a text saying something about how I "looked better last year". But then taking a look at my current girlfriend I'd say I look better THIS year.
  2. Moved back to Tulsa - Home is where the heart is.... I vowed never to leave tulsa again...But you know, stuff happens... You never know what I'll do.... Crazy world huh?
  3. Fell off the Wagon - Like, a Friday nite thing for a few weeks... This was in the spring. By August I was drinking Windsor daily... It got really crazy there for awhile... But I am certanly enjoying recovery again way more than the party train.... Sobriety/God Kicks ass... You know what I'm sayin?
  4. Started working on art projects.... Wrote and produced a techno record...Gave it away to lots of my recovery homies... You can get a copy online....Free of course... Also worked on lots of recovery comment art and uploaded them to a website...
  5. Watched my kid become a punk/Goth - I guess it was only inevitable...She certainly has the story to justify becoming dark... She has been through a hell of a lot more than most kids who wear that badge around... "Nobody understands me" Please....
  6. Hung out with my other kid. She makes me proud... I see her as often as I can..But it just ain't enouph...
  7. Slept - Just not enouph of it you dig?
  8. Worked - The harder and heavier the work...The more I like it...
  9. Recovery meetings...I been to over 140 or so in the past 3 1/2 months
  10. Found smokes I can afford.... Hey! smoke if ya got em..

Guess that's all I can say for now....Also! Check the Ice Storm!

0 comments: