Sunday, December 09, 2007

Black Out

It's just like a dream
All the places I have been
And the world that I see
Just keeps on Crumbling

Take a look at my past
All the times that I was trashed
I got thrown outta the band
I just kept wondering

I wonder what I did last night (x2)
In my blackout I lost track of time

I was driving while high..
Until I saw the flashing red lights.
They threw my can in jail.
Got no wife or job to make bail..
And I'm in HELL

I wonder what I did last night
In my blackout I lost track of time

High School speech class failed me now.
In front of a judge somhow
Words and sounds came ouuta mouth
Incoherient mummbling

So then I pray and confess
God get me outta this mess
This time I'll pass the test...
But I just kept stumbling

I wonder what I did last night.
In my blackout I lost track of time
In my blackout I lost track of my mind..

I now have no more fear.
Drinking water instead of beer
My head is crystal clear..
Now I''m in recovery

0 comments: