Friday, May 02, 2008

MacDonald's Drive Threw....Blues...

I stopped by MacDonald's the other day.... My honey was having her treatment and I was wanting a little snack and then go wait for her to finish up...

I ordered a "happy meal" in the drive threw and looked forward to a bit of salty fries and cheeseburger action...I paid the couple of bucks and got my sack of food. I drove off and started to dig in while rolling down Harvard.

I was my usual messy self and reached in the sack for a napkin. What? There ain't none...Gee... What's a fast food junkie to do?

So what the heck is up with that anyways? They should automatically put napkins in the sack for a drive through fast food purchase. I mean what if that happy meal were for my 4 year old? Just use your shirt honey..I know it sucks to have ketchup and stuff all over your face... Oh wait...They didn't give me ketchup either...

It's hard for me to remember you ALWAYS have to ask for napkins and ketchup in the drive threw.... Those guys are trying to save money you know...

0 comments: