Saturday, November 01, 2008

Commercial Drivers License

I go to CDL school next week for my job... This should be another skill that I'll have under my belt... I'd love to consider my fantasy of making a living (or extra income) using computers and the internet. But I can't live on fantasy Island forever...

I like to dream about my last job... I enjoyed the people that I worked with and the money that I made...And it's been difficult getting myself out of this slump of moving on with life after a layoff... I never thought it would suck as much as it does...

It's all Bush's fault you know... Maybe Obama will get in there and lend a hand to us laid off working poor people in the US...And by taking action I am working on "getting a life" again...

On a personal note things are going well here at home...We just struggle financally is all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so did ya pass?

DaveStuff said...

Yes I did!! Thank you very much!