Monday, November 17, 2008

Expensive Cell Phones

It doesn't seem to matter how hard I try cell phones just keep going up. Why does it have to cost over $200 for me and my daughters to have a cell phone...I'll cut back, add services cut services. Block stuff... No matter what the bill WILL creep back up to over $200. It just drives me crazy...

Not only that...But the bill is so incredibly hard to understand that this drives me nuts too... I can't make heads or tails out of who is using the most minutes or whatever... It's just so freakin complicated... It's like trying to read Japanese.

Are cell phones evil? Maybe.

This world would just be so much easier if everything were free
or at least a bit less complex. Other bills that I get are complicated too... I find myself spending a lot of time trying to get bills ironed out and paid... How the heck can I blog and watch cable TV when I'm spending so much time studying and paying bills... Good grief.

Heck Cable TV is expensive too...And again...A complex bill...Go figure.

0 comments: