Thursday, January 24, 2008

Classic Rock Radio

Yep...Checkin it all day at work. Star 103 or something... Oh I heard all the good stuff... Peter Frampton. Do you feel? (bud blam on the keyboard) Wh0 the heck is "bud blam" anyways? Sweet home Alabama. (like I stole it goddamn) Does he actually say that in that song? I could swear I heard it. Hot Blooded..Check it and see.... Love that guitar solo. Foreigner rocks you know? I been a "secret" fan for years... Now don't tell anybody...

Rock on dirty white boys... Star riders... With 10 cups of coffee and I can't clear my head on this blue Monday....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You Rock Radio is a platform that uses the Internet to deliver high quality radio and video programming. Our demographic reaches an unlimited resource in a worldwide venue. The benefit to artists and advertisers is far reaching, but the most important product is our quality radio broadcast. What we deliver to the audience is what matters the most at YouRockRadio If you have not had a chance to hear a show, we encourage you to check us out. And always remember... YOU ROCK!