Friday, January 18, 2008

My Space?

Yeah... I know... I go in there and look around once in awhile.... My internet activities have and always will be a bit fickle ya know... I will keep this blogg updated as it is my favorite free blogging tool.

Actually all of googles tools are pretty darn good... On a new box of mine I am playing with picasa. A free image editing tool that is rather powerful... I am using googles online photo gallery to post some pictures...

My Space? Hmmm? You know I have always internally debated about that site... It's clunky tools, ridiculous endless profiles and crazy smack talking mackin' that goes on there... Sure it's fun when your a "swinging single" and all... But then I ain't never been much on talking smack... And I aint' single either...

But you can always count on the DaveStuff Blogg ya know? I'm still alive and kicking...
Shine on all my Internet Buds...

Remember I'm quite active on the Dry Dock site too... Join over there and say wassup...

0 comments: