Monday, October 13, 2008

Cable Internet Customer

Went back to my old ISP again... There is just always some kind of drama with these things. I am trying to consolidate money so i can keep my server running and pay a high speed internet connection. I was simply paying to much having 2 different media companies running stuff...

I'm back on a cable connection
... It took a minute to set up but it's buzzing along pretty good today... It seems just as fast as the highest speed DSL and I actually went with the cheapest cable connection I could get... And slowest of course.

That DSL was getting flaky as hell... It was driving me up the wall... Dropping worse than a dialup connection... Which could be around the corner if I can't control these horrible expenses after my crippling layoff... It's Bush's fault... LOL

0 comments: