Thursday, November 17, 2005

Contact Forms Hacked

I have recently been fighting hackers with my contact forms on many of my sites…They seem to send some kind of robots to “activate’ the forms and then send some kind of gibberish to my inbox.

I keep looking around for some kind of solution for this… I’m not sure if there is one without some kind of custom written script. My siteowners may just have to live with it until I can come up with something that works or take down the contact forms altogether.

I shall keep fighting but it robs me of my web design time that grows shorter daily. If anybody knows of a good script please let me know!

I was reading recently that this hacking virus writing spyware stuff is getting so crazy that it may some day compromise the internet itself. Isn’t that bizarre?

0 comments: