Wednesday, September 19, 2007

East Central Tulsa

Been talkin' to follks I went to high school with on myspace. It's been my latest obsession/addiction. I have always been fascinated with high school. The different sects of people. Many movies demonstrate that... It is everywhere you go... But High school seems to be the most intense... Not sure about collage.. Didn't go there... Except the school of hard knocks... Indeed I have a masters degree in partying.

Yo... Join the party... Go to Dave's MySpace Profile and shoot me a letter if you went to EC in the early to mid 80's... Rather ya smoked with me or not in the smoke hole... I'll add ya right away and give ya full access to my profile... And add ya to my top friends.

I do this because I hate "classmates.com"... I have tons of emails from there but can't read em because they always want my money.... Paid online dating and networking sites are silly... We got myspace to take care of all of our needs... MySpace.... I'm back... OMG help me... :)

Eastie Boys and Girls.... EC Cardinals... Proudly we stand!

0 comments: