Monday, September 17, 2007

Records Again

Simon and Garfunkel - Parcely Sage, Rosemary and Thyme
Checkin it this week... Great 60's music. Poetic genius that Paul Simon. It's a close one between this one and Bookends... The songs make you think.. And pull your heartstrings.
Pink Floyd - The Wall
The Roger Waters opus... Loved it as a kid too... The 70's disco area... I have seen strippers dance to another brick in the wall... Also "One of my turns"... This record and it's movie are a part of my life... War, kaos, failure, insanity... Deep stuff... No other "art rock" band holds a candle to Pink Floyd.
REM - Life's Rich Pagent
Buy the Sky and Sell the sky... Don't fall on me... Love Stypes lyrics on this one... Big drum sound too. Oh there's a few dudes I guess... But I have always enjoyed REM... Visions, politics, and childhood dreams...

0 comments: