Wednesday, September 12, 2007

To MySpace or Not to MySpace

Yes.... I had planned on just shutting down that profile... That crazy meat market cesspool of sleazery.... The site is slow and buggy....But unbelievably popular.... And, addictive... People like myself with an addictive personality need to heed this and try to practice a bit of self control...

I thought that a mySpace profile would perhaps get me introduced to some more musicians or arty type of people... And they are certainly on there... But when I was a single guy I used the site to check out the chicks... It's kinda pathetic really....

But then I could go on about how much MySpace sucks for a long time... But why should I?
There are plenty of other people that agree...

But, I guess for the time being I'm just gonna leave it alone... Of course it's kinda hard when you have the home page on your browser pointing to there... It's hard not to be drawn into that mess.

Anyways... My Profile is still live for now.... Maybe I should change it up to attract more artists or web designers.... "NetWorking" right? Geeeze.... Louise

0 comments: