Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Free Internet Stuff

Always looking for good free stuff and bargains and tools that I can get in the internet:
Here is a list of things I have downloaded and would recommend:

AVG Anti Virus - I never use the paid stuff that comes with a new box... I uninstall that expensive stuff and use this free one...And keep it updated regularly

Open DNS - Makes your network more secure and faster....And tells you if your on a "phishin" site... It also "guesses at misspelled URL's. With absolutely nothing to install

Spyware Blaster - Recent reviews of spyware remover tools have been mixed at best. This free program zaps spyware before it gets installed on your system

Google Tools- These guys are always coming up with cool free stuff.. I use blogger, Picasa , IGoogle and Web Accelerator. And I plan on looking for more...

I also recently found a shopping search engine that works very well.

And of course the NING network which hosts this site totally free.... Very stable with tons of drive space and bandwidth....

I'm gonna be trying some other stuff now that I am in the Geek out mode... Ya dig?

0 comments: