Thursday, March 13, 2008

Holy Week

As you know I have become a full card carrying Lutheran.... I know, my critics may be skeptical of their "liberal" views.... Of course I am a liberal Christian anyways and certainly a democrat...

I have learned much from entering into this more traditional world of the church... Meeting some really good people and am making progress in my walk with God...That's what it's all about ain't it? Check it out as this will be the most special easter season I think I have encountered

JOIN US
12th and Utica- First Lutheran

  • Thursday March 20th - The last supper... I'm in the play ( I think) - 7;30pm
  • Good Friday March 21st - Tenebrae Worship... The night Jesus was crucified-7:30 pm
  • Saturday March 22nd - The First Light of Easter - Before easter party... Lots of contemporary music with yours truly playing the drums!! 7:30 pm
  • Easter Celebration- Sunday March 23rd 8:15 AM and 10:30 AM He has risen... Ya dig?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good time! I will definately be there with you honey!God has done miracles and I love this Easter season. I am also having a more intimate connection with God. Life is awesome!! Love ya!