Saturday, March 08, 2008

Strange Police in Robertsdale AL

We took a trip down to Orange Beach AL... Next to gulf shores... It was a 16 hour drive and we arrived in Robertsdale about 3 AM. Then - I got pulled over....Here is the discussion we had:

How ya doin?
Good sir
You got your license and registration?
Handed him my license and insurance...
I SAID Registration please...
Er uh... Looking for it...What is that anyways?
Who's car is this?
Er... My mom and dad's...
Where are they at?
My mom's in the back seat.
You ever seen a sign on the highway that says "slow traffic keep right"??
Uh... No... Well, I dunno....
That's funny.... I have seen them on every highway I ever drove on...Didn't you see me flash my lights at you? To get in the other lane?
Yeah.... I saw you flashing your lights but didn't realize you were police.
You were weaving too some... You must be really tired huh?Are you down here in Alabama on vacation?
Yes sir.... Going to orange beach.
You wouldn't want to start off that vacation on the wrong foot would ya?
No sir..
I pulled you over for improper lane usage which is against the law in the state of Alabama. Now where you going again?
Orange beach
Do you know how to get there?
Yes sir...
Well make sure you drive in the proper lane...
Yes sir...

He drove off into the night....

0 comments: