Monday, March 31, 2008

My Websites

I have come across a new hosting solution that is miles ahead in the hosting game... To all you guys that I have been hosting I will be moving your sites over to the new server sometime this month... A move like this will take time and there may be some bugs to work out....

I am unemployed for the moment but am hoping to get a decent job in a computer field and am going to set up a new site for myself on the new server posting my resume and stuff....(Such as it is)

I will email each of ya when I'm working on moving you over.... If you are in control of your domain you will need to change the nameservers to point to the new server.. If not I own your domain I will change your nameservers for you...

Remember donations accepted as I am unemployed and this new hosting solution is a little higher than I am currently paying.... But with this new technology it is guaranteed 100% uptime and very fast server speeds as the big boys like Google and amazon are using the same technology....

0 comments: